VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Peliatan,The reasons for the delays that Boss has pointed out...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3662
    Peliatan,

The reasons for the delays that Boss has pointed out are legitimate. To suggest that Trevor should have for warned everyone is just a nonsense.
    No one could have forseen the delays that would occur. It's been disappointing and frustrating but these things do happen. For some the wait has obviously been too long and they have sold their stock and moved on to greener pastures . I applaud them for making the hard decision.
    Others however have chosen a different path. They have continued to whinge and whine on a regular basis and thrown mud at management at every opportunity .
    I have made suggestions in the past to those who continued to vent their frustration and nastiness on a semi regular basis to perhaps follow the lead of those who became disgruntled and sold their stock. Unfortunately for some this has fallen on deaf ears.
    The wonderful thing about the stock market, is there is always a buyer in the market to take ones stock if the story has not lived up to expectations.
    I chose to buy another 500,000 shares this morning on the open, because I am one of those that still believe that VRC has a bright future ahead of it.
    What this delay has created is an opportunity to buy cheap stock if you believe the story. I can easily see VRC getting to 10c a share within the next 12 months to 18 months . That is 8 times the value of what I purchased this morning. Is there another stock out there which may achieve the same result.
    If there is, I haven't found it yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 241

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 27810780 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2664984 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.