VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Well, Possum, you are certainly a risk taker if in fact you...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Well, Possum, you are certainly a risk taker if in fact you bought 400,000 more shares in VRC. But I certainly hope that it pays off fr you.

From what I have read, I believe that Mr Kabunga continues to support the stock and put money into it. He has a lot to lose if VRC implodes.

People can call those who are critical of the company "sooks and whingers" if they wish, but that doesn't change the facts that the company is struggling. Big investors usually avoid stocks with a sp of 1.1c. The so called "massive demand for Graphite" doesn't appear to have enventuated?

In fact, Tesla have improved the design of their batteries to double their lifespan and a much higher output. They are also actively pursuing batteries with super capacitor storage. Ambri is perfecting grid storage batteries based on molten metal, no Graphite in site. If they can actually achieve that ambition, it will change grid battery storage worldwide!

So, VRC needs to get listed on the SEM as soon as possible. The SP from there is just conjecture. But no listing, then no VRC!

The battery that will change the world!

For grid-scale systems across the globe, Ambri batteries will bring power to everyone.

https://ambri.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.9K 783.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 38779868 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7729597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.