1MC 6.25% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-24

1. 18,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3912
    Regarding triple positives ( to continue the ‘yes, yes and yes’ theme ) ;

Those days of 10c a share in the first half of 2019 seem to me to have been more precarious for Altura than today, despite current lower share prices ;
    1. JRO might have sold its 11.8% of the company at 9.5c a share as it threatened to (or even less), to an entity that attacked instead of immediately supporting Altura with an extra $22.4 million .
    2. Back then multiples of analysts predicted the lithium prices were heading lower. And they did. In recent times there have been several reports sentiment is turning.
    3. Altura has confirmed a new off take partnership with Weihua f0r 50,000 DMT, upgraded its plant, advanced refinancing discussions and appointed Azure Capital to (hopefully) finalise the process, PLUS it has consolidated customer respect for its product and a great deal more.

Maybe things will still go toes up (and I certainly would not recommend this company as a ‘buy’ to anyone dear to me ) but seeing as I am here and - at present- intend to stay here, I don’t see any reason in taking a doom and gloom approach..... especially when the reasons to appreciate Altura’s Management and offering have been so strongly reinforced in recent times regardless of the share price .

-That is something the company cannot do anything about, and as @h00ts ’ charts on the Charts thread shows, the scourge has affected more than just Altura.

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 24/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $3.774K 123.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31140 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.