MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120

Hopefully you will take time to read it carefullyand make an informed decision.

I implore you not to waste your vote.

Reflect onwhat has happened to your shareholding since 2016, have you seen what hashappened to the value of your investment

CHAIRMANHock Goh advised shareholders in a company update (5/1/17) that the board underhis leadership would implement a strategy of value creation and take over therole of managing director of the company while he and the board sourced areplacement Managing Director..

The share valued continued to fall from $0.02 in Dec 2016 to $0.013 when he and his fellow directors resigned on the24/7/18 ( Noreason given for this board change)

MichaelSandy and Andrew Bald replaced the outgoing directors, the shareholders had noinput into this move.

DeborahAmbrosini remained with company as secretary and Executive Director and wasappointed managing director on the 5/10/18 by Mike Sandy.

Still theshare value continued to tumble, Deborah tendered her resignation on the 6/3/19.The share price had fallen to $0.007, again the shareholders were left in thedark as no reason for her sudden departure.

So far therehas been no word of a replacement MD to date.

The shareprice has continued to fall and reached an all-time low of 0.004 cents on28/10/19 ( an 80% decrease in value since Dec 2006)

They haveissued shares to pay some accounts. I am sure many of the recipients willbe none too pleased with this financial arrangement, due to the fall in value.

All thatseems bad enough, but when one takes into account the share dilution that has taken place as well as the loss in share value over the past 3 years. In November 2016 there were 200,034,637 shares, today there are 655,051,176 on issue.

They (The board)want approval by the shareholders to allot a further 29,400,000 shares to pay some outstanding directors fees. This amounts to a massive share dilution due to the issuing of an extra 484,416,539 shares since the start of 2017 on top of the fall in the value of the shares you hold.

How comethe heroes of MEC over the past 3 years have not been able to fund thedirectors fees from income despite all extra shares that they have issued.

The currentoutcome can only be regarded as being catastrophic

I will bevoting against all 9 resolutions

RogerD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.