CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

hi Mudguts and the substantial group,a few questions: who is now...

1. 1,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hi Mudguts and the substantial group,

a few questions:

who is now being put forward as the interm/new MD as part of the 249d? where's the replacement rudder required? it's a huge worry that two of the proposed MDs so far have walked. any details why?

sorry but no matter which side I look there seems to be faceless men behind the scenes being talked about...

managements call to stop spending more time/money on Opuwo at current prices was a good call. it seems the groups thinks they can somehow unlock Opuwo for nothing, this is not skip and ship and it's currently an absolute waste of time. I think most of us can see this. opuwo probably needed a sustained +60k/t (yep it's a joke we don't know the rough number after what's been spent but just look at the depths and grades). a lot more money will be required to do a review to any degree worth while. a little cheap study on Mets probably won't hurt but still don't think that will achieve the answers we are after. there are too many question marks still to nut out (met, drilling in the shallow higher grade stuff to the west) and not a high enough cobalt price to care right now.

I initially was in support of forming a group because the company was lacking direction with focus on other projects and needed a shot in the arm but reading over a lot of the comments on HC this now looks like a witch hunt. we should of could have sold.

Well done by the group for working hard to put some pressure on but my view is the focus now needs to be on a new project with the appropriate DD and with properly vetted fresh management in charge by years end. I feel this is our only chance of recovering any of our capital in the short and even keeping us a float in the longer term. im very sceptical the group and these faceless funds can spin off Opuwo for anything worthwhile at the moment, this carrot being dangled doesn't sit well with me, just more smokes and mirrors.

maybe in a couple years Opuwo can dust it off if the price is right, but the cash will be half or less what the company has now and not a chance to raise if cobalt is still low.

more questions for the group:
    who is looking for new projects?
    who has the qualifications to do the appropriate DD?
    what mineral, price tag, project maturity are you focused on?
    who from the group has a reputation and a vested interest in turning this around?
    what management are you proposing?
    we have 6mill to turn this around, for a <10mm MC this is huge. what's our best chance of putting out the fire? I feel all the group is doing now is adding fuel. from what I've seen so far not a chance. I know some of you just wanted a vote and that's fine but what's the point of this process and damage to turning it around if you there is no viable alternative? it was all bit rushed out in an attempt to head off the agm and people with any experience have walked.

the company reduced costs last quarter as indicated, they've have done DD on a number of projects and looking for new management. all as announced. yes I hoped for more detail to be communicated and more process by now. but decent projects don't grow on trees and I'm sort of glad they haven't just thrown up anything. this might be someone has 22mill reasons to turn this around? don't get me wrong I'm just as impatient as you lot and this is a peal to Brendan if you still read through the tripe anytime soon would be great.

anyway it would be great to hear your views and more details.
    DYOR
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.371K 793.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 17871487 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2338020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1612887
Last updated 10.03am 08/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.