RLG 0.00% 0.4¢ roolife group ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-10

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Regarding the OPN Name Change:

I think this is a wonderful thing. Most companies do this to hide their shady past ie terrible share chart. By creating a new name, most crappy retail trading platforms LOSE DATA for the old chart. This is why I always screenshot my *ISH

Latest chart upload here as of 6th November 2019 shows a potential triple/quadruple bottom. The fact there's a news catalyst already alluded to market as well as Guidance Update For Next Quarter these serve as potential Buy The Rumour Sell The News catalysts.

Chart is perfectly range-bound which professionals like Red Leaf Security absolutely love, and are probably annoyed by my updates as retailers are taking their supply LOL

4c target, followed by a breakout is on the way in due time. The name changes I have seen on a short term basis have about an 85% probability of trending up before ultimately reversing.

ANA could be a case study to highlight this as a recent name change from PVD.

Good luck to all holders! Myself included. Daytraders oblivious to this despite my 2 weeks of updates. Will post in the Daytrade Thread to get it on their radars as they are pretty damn slow to come up with a similar thesis.

#OPN 06.11.19.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.176M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 14663614 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7727979 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.