BHD 2.22% 22.0¢ benjamin hornigold limited

Yes. I voted for the first 4 resolutions and against resolution...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Yes. I voted for the first 4 resolutions and against resolution 5.

Page 7 of the AGM notice:

RESOLUTION 4: ADOPTION OF THE REMUNERATION REPORT

Voting consequences Under changes to the Corporations Act which came into effect on 1st July 2011, a company is required to put to its Shareholders a resolution proposing the calling of another meeting of Shareholders to consider the appointment of directors of the company (Spill Resolution) if, at consecutive AGMs, at least 25% of the votes cast on a remuneration report resolution are voted against adoption of the remuneration report, and at the first of those AGMs a Spill Resolution was not put to vote. If required, the Spill Resolution must be put to vote at the second of those AGMs. If more than 50% of votes cast are in favour of the Spill Resolution, the company must convene a shareholder meeting (Spill Meeting) within 90 days of the second AGM. All of the directors of the company (other than the managing director) who were in office when the directors' report (as included in the company’s annual financial report for the previous financial year) was approved, will cease to hold office immediately before the end of the Spill Meeting but may stand for re-election at the Spill Meeting. Following the Spill Meeting those persons whose election or re-election as directors of the company is approved will be the directors of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $5.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $4.318K 19.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 493276 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.