ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    My intention is to vote in favour, but I’d be surprised if this wasn’t already a given with major shareholders likely to see that this is perhaps the only way forward.

Hard not to agree on that front. The board says as much in the SH proposal.

I believe the other option at this point of the journey is called ZERO. As in that’s how much we’ll be worth not partnering up with our new BFF and attempting to go ‘solo’.

Share similar concerns around heavy dilution / capital raising and the (unlikely) chance that EMH will simply not be appointed to develop the Cinovec project.
    Weirder things have happened.

Please do attend the AGM and ask some questions mate, face to face - I’d be keen to hear what our Board has to say about the possible and preferred outcomes of the CEZ deal that have been discussed here and on LSE.

The last three AGM’s in Perth weren’t that well attended to be brutally honest, with few questions from SH’s when the opportunity to speak directly was there.

I believe the low SP will continue to reflect the ongoing uncertainty / confusion around the Cinovec project, and the painfully slow progress on every key mining front, until the Govt makes public indications otherwise.

From memory that’s what we were waiting for at the time of the last AGM meeting. 12 months ago.

Geez .. 27.5c at time of posting.
    Hope the team really do have something to announce soon otherwise the $2 Santa Rally is cancelled.
    Again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.