EMH 0.00% 18.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Having read through the "Proposed subscription byCEZ a.s. for a...

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Having read through the "Proposed subscription byCEZ a.s. for a 51% interest in Geomet s.r.o and Notice of General Meeting" document, there are two statements, which make my head ache. Each statement read in isolation appears to make perfect sense.

However, when considered together, something simply does not compute:

1.) page 10, Section 2, first bullet point:

The previously unclassified resource has been developed into a JORC-compliant resource containing a combined 7.22 million tonnes Lithium Carbonate Equivalent and 278,000 tonnes of tin. This makes Cinovec the largest lithium deposit in Europe and a globally significant tin resource.

2.) page 14, Section 11:

If Shareholders do not approve the Proposed Subscription at the Annual General Meeting, the Board considers that the Company’s ability to progress the Cinovec project may be adversely affected and that it may not be possible to secure alternative funding to progress the project on acceptable terms within an acceptable timeframe, in which case the value of the Company’s holding in Geomet mat be substantially impaired.

I find it really difficult to reconcile the two statements. Unless we are not being told the whole story. If statement 1.) holds, then statement 2.) simply tells me that we need a different, more capable Board... Unless we are not being told the whole story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $19.04K 105.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 16999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.