88E 100% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-19

1. 5,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3287
    They wouldn’t waste their time calling me lol. Good to see cost savings used in making the post out booklet. Need glasses to read it lol. Shame they didn’t extend cost cutting for admin and remuneration fees

Surely holders would have to vote against resolution 1 the rem report at the very least. Voting for res 1 just weakens holders position and companies don’t have to focus on unlocking wealth as they basically get another free year without accountability as to say.

If companies don’t perform then Rem report should always be voted against. It’s the only way holders really have a say, as 25% isn’t that hard to get as directors cant vote. Most companies have all other resolutions stacked by their large voting power and votes normally pass. Plus most retail holders can’t be bothered to vote then alone turn up to a AGM.

So in my opinion Res 1 is the most important vote and we vote against. Keep the buggers honest I say.

If holders vote for resolution 1 then they get what they get. Boards have to perform if not easier to have a controlling say down the track.

We will vote against all resolutions. They have had long enough and time for changes in my opinion. But it’s important every holder votes and easy to do online.

Won’t be at AGM (company celebrates lol) no real point as I have not a lot of support for 88 these days, plus will be interstate. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $73.45K 36.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 13599458 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 639548881 235
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.