88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Spike you are one of the most respected posters on this site...

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3149
    Spike you are one of the most respected posters on this site along with Laz and Older etc.

I personally love your balance consistent views along with research. I used to be one of them lol. No time for under performers. 88 is in that category in my opinion. Sorry but I don’t believe we have the right team. Seriously do you mate. Look beyond this well but what has been delivered long term and how our future is by JV/ FO from now on. Terrible situation in my opinion

Those big ass bonuses when SP at lows shows contempt and disrespect for holders life style coy big time especially after fail, fail, fail. FACT for doing their bloody job and a poor one. Can’t believe I am the minority critic here. This happened Well Before corona. Total BS. How long are we to believe. I say move on.

Vote against rem report. Stick it up em when they profit while the rest of us go under. Look at how many are sitting at 3-4-5c break even over several years. Most holders in my opinion.

Can’t believe people want to support this underperforming company in my opinion.

Actually if this well fails to flow terrible to see holders who supported with no vision to demonstrate anger and whinging over more bonuses of $100k before you all step up. It will happen. Unbelievable. Good luck. Ready for this years round of bonuses while we reach 10 billion in dilution. It will happen again imo.

This team have delivered fail fail fail. FACT.

This well is starting to go down the same path in early stages in my opinion and others who know drilling are commenting the same. Just watch the next announcement guys in my opinion. What’s not said, it’s the delay that speaks. But hey what do I know lol

But I did make call on previous 3 wells I called it way before company did and any other holders from memory. So yes I have good people in my support as we all should I guess.

Is that a reason to be constantly baited attacked and discredited by CU. Which I have proved myself on every single occasion to appease this pathetic low life. Posted all shares etc etc. haven’t disclosed emails for obvious reasons between DW and I and won’t. This has to end.

What has CU ever called. I called 3 failed wells before most. He is just against me because I might have some influence and is a bum chum company man (puppet) or just hate successful people who rough feathers of under performing companies. Tall poppy syndrome in my opinion.

Anyway DW knows me. Not a supporter of me these days since IW 2/Winx which is fair enough. I do respect him. But don’t believe in this talk. I supported him totally in the past and my influence prevented last 2nd strike 2 yrs back which he personally thanked me for. CU will say otherwise. Just imagine if I did release DW’s thank you. This post has only one agenda to discredit me. Why. Who cares. I don’t as dealing with this once and for all. Had enough.

Why would DW invite my petro engineer during IW2 days if I am full of sheet CU encourage you to ring him. Actually discuss SI , shares etc etc. your mind will be put at ease. No need to apologise as most holders know I post honestly and with facts.

The BS has to end. We are here to make money aren’t you. Or is this beyond investing opinion and pathetically personal. step up princess.

I will introduce new directors if we get a 2nd strike. Most of you would be impressed. But that’s ages away. Let’s see how good/bad this well becomes before you all join my sentiments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.