ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Yes and it's quite obscene how hard M.R. is pushing/encouraging shareholders to apppoint him as their proxy :/

I've identified 2 errors in the Appendix 4G form. Firstly on Page 7 the claim that an Investor Relations System setup is fair to all is untrue. Non-investor analysts had their questions answered at the 'infamous' Conference Call (advertised as an 'Investor' Call we were invited-by-email to participate in) while retail investors got snubbed and shut out, so it's NOT an effective 2-way communications program..and on Page 10 they neglected to tick (or address) the Box (carried over from Page 9) relating to 8.1 (b) confirming that remuneration is NOT excessive. We know that it IS excessive (compared with peer companies) so i'm not surprised the box was ignored..but i am disgusted.

The only one of those guys i'll be voting to re-elect is John Turner who's been joining us buying GXY shares on dips..on market.

Too many shares/performance/options have been gifted to too many gravy train riders. J.T. has been buying fair & square

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.