FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-31

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    DB,

I have emails from 2 major holders responding to my requests to dump management. While in no way do I discredit the good Dr, I sent his exact email as he posted and one said (and I will not quote) they will look into it, the other just said thank you for contacting them and that they were monitoring it. Tim Robertson (Farjoy) failed to even respond thanking me for contacting the company, so I take his silence as capitulation.

Now, FAR management must know that holders are sending these emails, but neither of them said to me they were unhappy. Conversely, neither did they say they were happy. So it leaves the mind to boggle.

But, if you knew your job was on the line, you just sent out a presentation stating (in my words) that the company couldn't guarantee they could continue and you had just blatantly lied on the share purchase plan to major investors about it being conditional on finance that was (again in my words) secured, would you send out an AGM request without having made some form of consolation gesture, such as a small pay cut or a sacking or two?

In my opinion, Far management know this is going through, they knew it before they even sent the documents out. No politician ever calls an election they know they will lose and I doubt any smart manager worth their salt would call an AGM they hadn't already rigged to win.

11 Billion votes. I will call a greater than 75% yes vote on all three resolutions. Hell, let's start a competition so we can stop arguing and have a laugh. I will spot $50 per resolution to whoever can nail the exact percentage of yes votes. I also say no strike against the board will happen and place another $25 bet on that.... gambling has to bring better results than investing in FAR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.