AGY 2.50% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Yeah mate, I’m hurting in most of those and a few more! Luckily...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3113
    Yeah mate, I’m hurting in most of those and a few more! Luckily for me the cash invested was surplus, but certainly could have provided better returns elsewhere, that is for certain.

The current environment is absolute crap, I don’t see any light for a least a year. We should have been in Disney World today with the kids and that was a long planned holiday with much sacrifice beforehand. I’ve now been five weeks at home and have now resorted to having to spark up the old Nissan patrol one a week and leaving it running in the driveway for half an our three maintain the battery and engine.

I have no idea if and when I will return to work. Getting a bit boring tied to our property as the gardens only require so much maintenance, and you can only mow the lawns so many times, especially when we have had little rain so their is limited growth.

A lot of these stocks are going to be a long hold from here, many may experience further funding issues as the FIRB has referred foreign investment applications to the FED and lowered the investment amount to Zero.

This has changed Australia’s sovereign risk which inevitably changes the way the Chinese and others look at future investments in Australia.

AGY has stated previously that funding direction was directed at other markets, obviously through Japan, followed by South Korea. Let’s hope this is still the case.

Good luck to all, especially those who have been here for two years plus and seen significant investments depleted in multiples.

I truely believe in the AGY story, but this has been a much longer story than many would have anticipated.

I guess you sell out if you need to, or if able hang on till the light becomes visible at the end of this very long tunnel.

Looks like 2022 will show some traction.

Best wishes people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.