SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-116

1. 7,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    What point are you trying to make.. whether the limit was set in 2015 or 2005 is irrelevant! What matters is the amount that CAN be paid! And what is the definition of another premium exchancge? They have not been specific deliberately as they counld decide in a whim any exchange is a premium. And if anyone on this forum is excited about this stock trading on the NSX is simply delusional. The only reason they want to move there is that the governance is not as tight... which means more shady crap!

As to the last paragraph, once again, whether or not they pay it immediately or later is irrelevant. They have the capacity and considering the way the have run this company and the greed involved, they will likely try and pay the NED at the higher range.

But hey.. vote for all resolutions.. pay the NED up to a mil.. get diluted countlessly between them and the management team getting millions of performance shares and cheap options.

I have nevr invested in this company.. never will.. and likely if it lists on teh NSX, the share price will be 5% of where it is today (or close to it).. because quite simply, I am not aware of any investor who takes the NSX seriously or trades on it. Here are a list of brokers that trade on the NSX... not many huh!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2223/2223210-38c692031d1a39dcfc16a362c4559b4c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.