SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-263

1. 1,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    I put it to ego. And it's because of JK's attitude/ego that I'm happy to continue investing in this company. I want the company run by a bold CEO with a different view of the future than the monopolistic incumbents. Will he be successful? Time will tell.

Why have the past nine or so months been wasted trying to investigate a milestone matter that was discussed, explained, agreed on - whilst keeping the company's shares suspended? It doesn't make any sense to me except the ASX is on to something fishy - which I suspect but can't prove. What is even being investigated that warranted suspending the shares in the first place? I'm still confused... after 9 months.

1. Were the shares suspended for volatility due to the revenue dispute OM report? Clearly not - as the first round of questioning had little (or nothing) to do with that matter. IMO that's just smokescreen for ASX's nefarious intentions.
    2. Were the shares suspended to prevent directors from selling? Clearly not as the ASX is not interested in the escrow offer and the directors haven't sold these shares despite having several opportunities to do so, and at very significant profits.
    3. Were the shares suspended for breaching listing rules? Clearly not, otherwise the ASX should have pointed these breaches out back then and should not have released the announcements at the time; the ASX is just trying to be pedantic and creative here. Rule 18.7 can be used to suspend virtually any company at anytime the ASX so chooses, so fairness in application of the rule is critical.

So why were the shares? I'm still searching for answers... after 9 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.