SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I'm also with you on this @safaura. I/we will need to go with...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    I'm also with you on this @safaura. I/we will need to go with our instincts supported with ample research and reasoning. 90% confidence level is pretty good . Unless we try, we won't know. I know there are stock exchanges that support innovative, digital, reg techs. We need that sort of partnership, not this dreaded (old school, biased, Egocentric) ASX. The best thing is we can afford (now) to venture out due to our positive cashflow. Our growth potential is massive, in the 2nd year of operations (tier 1) we already have some heavy-hitting products in the pipeline. We can't be held down in such a crucial phase and that is my issue. A couple of million dollars of costs to relist is a pittance in the big scheme of things. Not to mention the 'damages' once we win the court case.

On NSX, while I agree with you, note that a large portion of the cash invested into NSX came back to us. Yes, there is that risk factor, but again knowing JK's vision, he has some big plans and he will come through. This is a long term hold as you already know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.