VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

We're approaching an interesting time and JL's salary package to...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205

We're approaching an interesting time and JL's salary package to date has been modest.

Q - Do you think he will convert everything or the vast majority?

He will have over $500k via the original CN & interest earned along the way. (All up approx - $580k by my calculations).

Will he convert all that at 0.011/0.22 - which is approx where the SP currently sits? (let's say $500k @ 0.22 for 2.27m shares)

Then a week later will he convert his 1.5m options at 0.17 putting in another $250k?

Currently JL has 497,059 shares & 1,592,280 options (most are set to expire on 23/9/20).

If he converts nearly everything (lets say approx $750k) he will move into the Top 7 shareholders. It would send a decent message to the market.

If he doesn't convert a large portion - it may not mean the end of the world, but it would prompt a re-think. It could be like Jonkey has hinted at several times - he has technically bought himself a job.

Another time extension should not be an option this time around.

Also there's nothing in the upcoming AGM about any new options or anything like that for JL.

JL got the DWX directors to partly convert @ 0.011 several years ago. He recently got RT to commit a decent chunk and along the way he has always been well supported at different levels by QF and in recent times by Bombora. I hope it's a no-brainer that JL converts as that will show he has the same skin in the game as those groups and that the foundations have well and truly been laid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.