CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi vintage.
    Care to give us all an update on these Indon plants as you are so up to date with them it appears.
    You know like how much its going to cost for tails dams, where are they going to go on the mountainous terrain, how are they going to make safe in a volcanic/ earthquake active area now that they can't do Deep Sea Disposal. Also timeframe added to project for these works. Also how are they going to make smelting and HPAL processing viable together when separately they are both very expensive processing much less trying tomake viable combined.
    I could assist but your knowledge on these Chinese Indon plants but you need to be assisted with extra research by yourself , as if you did do this you would see why the AUZ Sconi location is/will be a much better location and the AUZ Sconi processing is tried and proven Gen 5 Sherritt method for Class 1 Ni
    The Chinese have displayed via Ramu their less than adequate skills in maintaining and running these types of plants.
    Also AUZ is going to mine limonite ore which is amenable to HPAL wheras the Chinese are going to try saprolite which is for low grade nickel smelting for low class stainless steel and rebar strengthening. Notice nothing mentioned by myself about EV grade Ni, that would be because the saprolite ore is only for low grade NPI and Ferro Ni. Please show otherwise where this ore is used in EV manufacture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $56.30K 7.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 10199308 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2965332 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.