NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Shhops04. Some data for you.The fees of $90k seem excessive for...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395

Shhops04. Some data for you.
    The fees of $90k seem excessive for a business making losses and only turning over less that 15m. In some cases some directors of NET will get $160k
    This is directors fees. Note this is from 791 companies survey. Note the average for companies making 15m revenue average is $35k per director and we are in some cases 3 to 5 times that for directors fees.
    Now with the CEO. His salary is OTT for results provided.
    Its not the fact that remuneration is big. Its not reflected nor conditional on any meaningful return to shareholders. Thats the issue. Its well out of step of the 800approx companies covered in this review on directors fees in Australia.
    I want shareholders rewarded . Then employees and executives. Not the other way around. Its too easy for these guys to make decisions in their interests. Shareholders need to make their voice heard. Thats our job. Unfortunately if the shareholders dont act as a group(as is most of the time) executives put their nose in the trough way before shareholders get rewarded because they know whats coming before we do.

There is very little I can do except give my perspective. Here is the data on director fees to support my view. GLTAS

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2573/2573171-c554e0d8ae8146e5ac3f20db3bfbf378.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.