NVX 0.72% 69.5¢ novonix limited

I believe sun is referring to the 10% placement facility which...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

I believe sun is referring to the 10% placement facility which is resolution 4 which allows the issue of shares without further shareholder approval. If I am reading it right, it allows for shares to be issued to either public/private investors at a SP of $1.09. This is to occur within a 'relevant period' - i'm not sure what this entails.

In terms of what this means, it likely means that more money that anticipated is required for the expansion which can mean any number of things:
    - They have run into issues with the ramp and is more expensive than anticipated (unlikely seeing as they haven't used much of the money from the cap raise earlier this year)
    - They have to ramp faster than expected and therefore is more capital intensive ( sanyo is solidifying the MOU, or Samsung is planning to reorder more, a new supply agreement, or trying to fastrack silicon infused anode ect)

For me, I think it is likely that this is good news for shareholders. I anticipate that the SP will continue to slip with my personal top up target around 90c. If this occurs and a cap raise occurs at 1.09, then this will draw the SP towards it.

Would love to hear what others think
    All IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.005(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $339.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.5¢ 69.0¢ $308.2K 442.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 49120 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 42193 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.