AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-14

1. 3,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8183
    Yes! The atmosphere in the room was something I noticed as well.

Not quite as positive as last year's Cassini resources meeting (Demerged in 2020; 6 to 22c or sweeteners for any who participated) but combined with the "free" incentive options carried by the votes perhaps an indication that 2021 could see the second level re-rate Stephen Power discussed.

Mark Rodda gave a prescient answer to the Q about what the exercise price for the options might be 7.5c.

I had to check the decimal places after calculating how much would be needed to exercise these options. Goes to the company plus some dilution...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2671/2671199-fbf23b1d676223aaad7acc2198a8714b.jpg

===========================
    I began a post while waiting for the train on my way home from the meeting and then saw your summary which led me in another direction.

ANTIPA – AGM NOTES. 20/11/20
    A good year for the company with a good re-rate from the farm-ins that fund meaningful exploration without being dependant on only one partner.

Three possible ways for further re-rating of share price (S. Power):·
    1. Nothing definite about Winu/Calibre…But… Rio “body language” of spending $12M on Citadel this year with a focus on Calibre may mean something.·
    2. Positive results for Minyari/Waca could see production with some form of treating through the “desperate for feed” 20 Mtpa Telfer Mill. ·
    3. Exploration success… careful not to talk about what has been seen so far. 25-30 Kms of drilling this Calendar year, including 7 kms on 100% ground.

======================

I chatted with Peter Buck.

He was Exploration Manager (? title exact) for LionOre [ Forrestania Ni, Thunderbox etc] along with SP and RM who "coaxed" him out of retirement to join them on their new project in 2010. Great depth for the board.

He is also on the board of IGO .... managing these two roles works but does require "diplomacy" - can't recall the words PB used.

This team may be hoping for a repeat of the LionOre "takeover". Getting close to crunch time.....

Not certain what value was attached to the Australian assets of LionOre, or the roles played by the above board members during the 2007 bidding-war.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2671/2671228-78b61aac3d3598062cf3c1a34cf995d0.jpg
    Norilsk's final bid (??amount) succeeded.

Dreaming: If AZY got "taken out" for even 10-20% of that - 10c is history.

Havieron has put GGP into the big leagues (for explorers anyway) and IMO the chance of some company(s) finding more in the Paterson seems quite high. Please be AZY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.98K 599.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 20222452 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 14054779 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.