ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    We keep hearing figures about staggering percentage increases in production and sales outlets across the country in the updates including the deal with San Migual, then reports in Brew news and simular industry media, then there is the Redfern Atomic Project and the "A Shed" project in Fremantle and every thing looks rosey.
    The news that the directors and senior management collectivly made a significent on line purchase recently  did little to support confidence in the company.
    So why can't we reflect this in the share price? I have been a holder for 22 years now with a miserable return for my outlay, especially since i willingly took up my entitlements to support the company when times were tough for them.
    This constant issue of shares has certainly provided working capital to facilitate growth and expansion but to date with no satisfaction for the majority of holders.
    Even the last couple of issues slapped the existing holders in the face as the shares were issued to friendly "sophisticated" investors, in one particular instance the existing holders had their entitlements reduced to a pittance even though their was enough interest to raise the full sum required with out going to the market.
    We need some action by management to display support for the shareholders and not be seen to be just looking after themself with free script and interest free loans to buy personal entitlements.
    What would it cost to make a small special dividend to install holder confidence.
    I will be attending the AGM and undecided whether to cast my protest votes there or on line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.