WLD 0.00% 1.7¢ wellard limited

1.In FY2020 1H, Wellard profit margin is 36.3%(49M revenue,17.8M...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    1.In FY2020 1H, Wellard profit margin is 36.3%(49M revenue,17.8M gross profit),But for FY2020 2H(37.6M revenue,10.1M gross profit,margin only 26%,what wrong with the still Wellard doing same charter bussiness,but there are big difference margin rate bettwen 1H 2020 and 2H2020 especially at 2h 2020 the oil price have dropped 50%.

2.China have high demand for the breeder cattle in the recent 12 months ( just at this month,all our three boats are carrying cattle from NZ to China),what the reason caused wellard can't do trading breeder catltle bussiness just can do charter bussiness,I know there are tight supply and higher price for cattle,but Why other company in that situation can still use our boat to trading but Wellard can't?

3.In 2020,Ocean Swagman was in dry dock more than 2 months in Singapore,Ocean ute also have in dry dock more than 2 months in China,How often does our boat enter the dry dock,this year is Swagman and Ute,When Ocean Drover will in dry dock? also spend 2 months?

4.There are covid 19 case outbreak on AL MESSILAH and AL KUWAIT which both are Livestock Carrier,other boat have covid 19 case outbreak due to change new crew from Philipine ,what have wellard done to protect our crew and business in this pandemic time?There are media report hard to find stockman for Livestock Carrier in Australia,are this matter affect our boat?

5.From our annual report 2020 it said Wellard is seeking refund from Ocean Kelpie waiting an award on preliminary issues and the decion is expected imminently,please give shareholder more details for the refund.

6. About the class action for ban live export to Indonesia in 2011,Wellard is the member of the class action and was the largest acttle exporter at this time.How much do Wellard want Federal goverment pay for?(i know the pay is decide by Federal court,but how much Wellard ask?)

7.For our boat utilization in future ,Are our three boats are still fully booked in the next 3 months?

8.Wellad have moved to new office in Fremantle,how much the rent pay for the new office,compare with office leased from Mauro's family,how much we have saved the new office.

9.If Wellard have enough cash(like US$25m) in future,for buy back Ocean swagman or pay off the debet or hold on hand to develop our business,which one is priority?

10.The last question is about independent Non-Executive Director Philip Clausius,Mr Philip have been director since Wellard launch ASX .During his tenure,Wellard lost Ocean Outback,Ocean Swagman,Ocean Kelpie, spend US 70 M$built Ocean Shearer which a third of the time our biggest vessel stay in the sea nothing to do at last we have to sold it and lost hundred of millions ,Mr Philip in this position for the longest time compare with other bord member.Should he responsible for something?

I hope other shareholder can email their question to [email protected] or copy my questions to them.
    Please notice that the most reason for Wellard turning good way is sold the ocean sheare(wellard own ocean sheare nearly 40 moths,but more than 14months,this boat have nothing to do just stay on the sea.The Principle & Interest are us$8M/year),not the good manager team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.031M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.