RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Gday Red and everyone. Have to say i havent the millions of...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. wop
    2,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Gday Red and everyone. Have to say i havent the millions of shares i used to hold and after the August 2017 US blow up i learnt to spread my investments around and not to bet on one horse. That's kept me from going mad being a RAP holder. Must admit i got it f@#k@#g wrong with the revenue but thats ok it was the no usage of DX that disappointed the hell out of everyone & the market.

Having said that i talked myself from selling out completely reasons below.

* 5 million plus in cash
    * No cap raise IMO till March April next year
    * Keating sounds like he is close to Health Direct deal it was the usage and accuracy comments from clinicians i was looking for
    * SleepCheck is scaling nicely and has legs
    * After seeing the Astra Zen deal we have seen that we can get Mega Co interest in RAP
    * Northern Hemi going into winter a deal in Europe will be a different story IMO
    * Ohh and @Padlock thanks for posting mate. You are spot on over the last 4 years every time the share price has been at these sickening levels around 8c within weeks and a 2 to 3 month period the shares jump to 100% to 200% plus from here on something. So your right maybe IMO time to buy
    * Well then there is TK im shaking my head as i type and well done to @RudeeOne for your lovely questioning

Hanging in for now. Its very good tech that's the only reason I'm still here. Don't stuff it up TK.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.