NAE 0.00% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

also put my vote in online. To be honest i was also questioning...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    also put my vote in online. To be honest i was also questioning his recent involvement since ive being invested with NAE over 5+ years.
    I understand he had a bit to do with Lochinvar and obtaining a JV on Redmoor, overall resulting in a sale to help fund and develop Pilbara. This was more a better deal for Strategic Minerals in my opinion, which he is also a board member of.

But i also agree, and believe we need management with enough skin in the company and looking to create shareholder value, rather then receive yearly remuneration. Gary was another one who was a great guy to speak to, but sadly wasn’t the right man to take NAE to the next level. Also no participation in any CR and showed little shareholder interest.

Currently very happy with new managements commitments and involvement with securing tenements with potential shareholder value.
    Disappointed that this AGM is not located in Melbourne this year as i was very interested in attending. Would be nice to be provided an update by another shareholder who has the chance to attend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.176M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.246K 1.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 23523486 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6411230 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.