NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

He does have a point Jimmy. Willisee and Dale lead XTV into...

1. 1,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    He does have a point Jimmy. Willisee and Dale lead XTV into administration. And somehow a company that was insolvent manages to 'raise capital' through Whitecliff to 'buy' NZCS and at the same time do a further massive capital raising to expand the business, paid for by general public.

And somehow the leader of previous failed company has majority top shareholding. But you never hear about them in regards to contribution towards the actual current business.
    But now they want to award themselves perfomance rights for doing nothing. They are also receiving personal renumeration as directors and further fees for secretarial and bookkeeping from memory. I'm not surprised previous xtv owners are still raising concerns.

I've watched the webinars and in my view the only person worth listening to in regards to actual operations is Andrew Petit. Unfortunate that 'technical issues' meant he couldn't join in several of the webinars.

The general idea behind the business is something I understand but who is actually driving the company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.334M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
NZS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.