WSI 0.00% 13.0¢ weststar industrial limited

So in summary, directors and management are going to pay...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    So in summary, directors and management are going to pay themselves more salary and also likely gift themselves a further 5-20% of the company to the dilutionary detriment of retail shareholders for status quo performance and no material share price increase. Just like last year but even worse this time. If Ruslan Kogan can get away with this kind of stuff I see no reason why the unethical gravy train won't continue far into the future here...

If there were share price targets of 4 cents plus maybe this would be reasonable but to go on market cap numbers almost where the company is already valued is disgraceful as just a small acquisition and/or capital raising will probably be enough. We are likely talking about millions of dollars here being gifted away at the expense of retail shareholders.

DYOR but personally I have sold most of my holdings as I don't invest when I see this kind of insider action.

Perhaps some of you ignorant retailers should also keep in mind that cash flows don't equal profit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $7.943K 59.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34554 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 45570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.