SVG 0.00% 1.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

IMO this is great news for holders who want change. I would...

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    IMO this is great news for holders who want change. I would personally love to see 2 directors replaced however would personally need to directly talk with both candidates prior to me voting.

I know how to contact Rob and will next week. Hopefully he will remove the consolidation point.

I would strongly encourage Mr Young to supply contact details so holders can talk directly to him. Has anyone got his details? Strange that someone in this position would be bothering to put school results in his selling pitch. Just 25 yrs in mining experience would suffice as we all know what LNY has delivered to date and unacceptable imo to me.

I am all for change and in my opinion this is the perfect timing for this. I will vote Res 1 2 3 all against. Will make my decision on the new directors after I make contact with them as all holders should do the same.

What’s important is that every holder actually votes. We do need change in my opinion and if we don’t get changes we will all just continue to whinge or here.

Personally for me over being frustrated and disappointed by LNY. So change can be the best as we importantly finally have independent directors representing all investors in my opinion. So surprised and happy after reading this today. Come on all holders Vote!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72888 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.