DEG 0.41% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-38

1. 10,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    As long as you hold your head up above all the recent contradictory noise of Blue Sky in 2021 while, all the time the AI team is laughing @ us retail then, all is good. Life's about balance & yes, your point of view is just as speculative & real as any one else's! Never be ashamed for speaking your mind, as I never have been. To give in to the 'fair weather friends' here & ignore the red flags of Business dealings (not the stock) would be a tradedy you will regret someday. There are intense, orchestrated efforts here to railroad retail investors & reason I keep on my toes & seem to change opinion now & then but what some don't see (or want to see) is, in regards to Mining & this hugely biased ASX Platform toward the "Soph" trader/investor, we have to watch for cues, every day now! Wouldn't those that paid $1.55 just weeks ago of wanted to be on the 'inside' of what indeed was set in motion? Or perhaps you think there is nothing to it? If so, I cannot be of much help to you. However, if you do indeed feel the rug was pulled out from under us @ $1.55 (I won't go into the GDXJ & how that was tied up in it. The hound dogs here (one in particular that is so full of conceit she can't think like the average Joe any longer as she's in the "In Club") then, you need to keep reading posts that 'question' motives & sp movement when volume is high.. Hope you have a great weekend & Monday is good to us, ignoring (impossible I know) the US election 'nearing it's end' crap that's had USPOG rise sharply (as expected) & look past it! Almost all of his whole year for that matter afaik...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.005(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.25 $1.22 $5.191M 4.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101415 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 16007 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.