ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    -I also dont understand why our company would need another 10% allowance for possible dilution beside the current 15% allowed, knowing whats ahead of us(drill results,global MRE,new high conviction prospect drill outs), and our size of today i find it difficult to understand how it would be needed in any circumstances, even if our market cap would retrace back to 200M "(I think it has marginal chances at best by the time in March April when the first tranche of our 2021 capital raise expected) a 15% dilutionary capital raise should be more than adequate to carry out our 2021 works.

-The other thing what im questioning is the proposed and eventually multi million dollar worth of option give away for David Hershman(as of today its a potential ~700 000AUD worth). My question is,is his position is just as valuable and essential to our company future than Chris position as our CEO? I think its surelly not. I would downsize his option renumeration to 2-3 Million. If our company secretary entitled to get 1 million, his "bonus options" should be between the CEO and the secretary for my opinion.

-Last thing what i think worth to mention and i think no body said anything harsh about it until now is around our Collins management related "bridge loan" which when it occured seemed logical and reasonable suggesting that the loan will be repaid from the option conversion proceeds, which for some mystical reasons didnt happened(exspecially concerning since by the time of the repayment deadline our share price traded around and above 10 cent,way above the conversion price of 7 cent and our company management elected to unreasonable dilution by not repaying the loan just to keep them on board?), what i also didnt liked in that deal is the generous Option give away with that bridge loan knowing our company circumstances and relative chance of succeeding with the well in the money option conversions providing practically no downside risk for Collins management yet rewarding them with more than 10 million long dated options.

-Also at future capital raises i think our managment should do their best to minimize option give aways beside the capital raise, And the option conversion time frame should be about 1 year (or less), not multi year massive "free risk carried money making opportunity" for those who participate.

PS: Of course these are not huge things in any measure, but i needed to write it down for our shareholders to discuss and think about,and of course for our management to see.
    I do believe our access to capital in 2021 as we advance and beyond will be plentyfull, and wont be as constrained,and limited as it was in previous years so we can be more though around the capital raise terms(less discount to share price, less "free" options, and shorter timeframes for conversion) ,2020 is surelly a transformational year for us where our company finally start to get the attention,and valuations what it rightfully deserves, and if anything 2021 seems to be the year where we become one of the most recognized Gold juniors worldwide and growing to the marketcap size,and even surpassing DEG and BGL.
    Im very pleased about where we are today,and where we are heading! Maybe a bit early to say but possibly our share price appreciation will be higher from 2021 Jan1 till Dec 31 than it is/was this year(of course we all know 2020 havent finished yet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $51.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $60.89K 329.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 143570 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 26256 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.