LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-28

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    A lot of inpatient people here, we'd all like to see things happen overnight but this particular stock requires a lot of groundwork to establish the course in play. We have a board held in high integrity, they do not sugar coat every move or any move the company does which is what intrigues me, very different to a lot of other stocks. Wheeling and dealing does not happen in one meeting, it takes months, sometimes years, nobody signs on a dotted line without to and from for consent from their own BOD. I have said it in the past this particular board is going places or they wouldn't have been wasting their (proven) time collectively under one roof, they have faith in this company and see huge upside potential to the share value, you don't see many forgoing their income for equivalent shares.... its an opportunistic no brainer to them as they can see the bigger picture, I'd do the same. We're all disappointed at the current share price and for some it's been an opportunity to top up or get on board, its the desperate, the inpatient or day traders' stop/losses that forced the downward momentum, everyone is in different shoes and that's the way the market plays. Of over 30 stocks in various sectors in my portfolio ESH is my biggest investment and as with most of us in for the long haul for payday. Good luck to all the quiet achievers and the believers. Go ESH !
    Last edited by gorby: 22/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.