LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

@DeanostockTotally agree. There is numerous occasions of people...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    @Deanostock

Totally agree. There is numerous occasions of people requesting assistance in the ** and being ignored and eventually answered dismissively, with one line comments to follow up with support without links or further info, including Bact & Robo - one a top 20 competitive aoe player and the other an aoe tournament organiser/commenter respectively.

Bact used to be on the tyrant aoe2 team which was the most popular aoe team until it rebranded as team secret then gamer legion. He has 18.8k+ twitch followers.

Robo is a mod on aoezone/escapeaoe and is involved with $50k+ Prize money aoe 2 comps. These successful aoe comps actually get hundreds of thousands of views and streams compared to the underperforming mogul aoe2 comp. Escapeaoe has 30k twitch followers plus thousands more across YouTube/socials.

Mogul is already disliked and mocked in the aoe 2 community because of the existing tournament structure and rules being obviously created by someone who wasn’t in the competitive scene so it’s bizarre to see them further antagonised and dismissed.

I like what mogul is doing and believe in the vision, I just am concerned that for an organisation that prides themselves on being gamers, they don’t seem to have performed any consultation with aoe2 community which makes me wonder if they are doing similar with other games.

I also genuinely don’t understand the comms strategy from this organisation. All we and adopters need are the odd statuses to outline what’s happening, what’s coming next and what’s finishing up but we don’t seem to be getting them. Not users literally asking if the businesses has folded from lack of comms/tournaments and then not hearing a response for a full week.

As an investor I don’t really care about the mogul monocle highlighting international industry trends or memes sharing or the random pig mini game on the ** that seems to get as much or more curating than the actual mogul Instagram page. I’d be more impressed with enquiries being answered in a timely and informative manner, visible and consistent social media presence/engagement, and routine twitch/YouTube streams.

I know for a fact if they paid Robo to organise the aoe comp they would have had a 100x the amount of eyes on it than they did.

At this point Im starting to believe the board understands the risks of expanding too rapidly without the necessary org chart and governance infrastructure in place and is actually holding back a lot of comms/info/projects. I can’t really think of any other reason for such dismal comms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.307K 141.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 915661 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 685759 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.