ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey Guys,I was thinking about the AGM and I was thinking about...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys,
    I was thinking about the AGM and I was thinking about the announcement the company made saying that they were looking for advice regarding possible legal action against the Greenland government. My question for you guys is: do you think these two events might be related? What do you think?

I am wondering, basically because, I can see, absolutely no cause, based on actions on the part of the Greenland government that provide any cause, for any legal action that GGG could bring against the Greenland government, can you? I'd be interested to hear if anyone thinks GGG has any cause and what that cause is.

If there is no compelling cause to legal action what possible reason would the company have had for making their announcement?

Well consider this: Could the company be doing so as a ruse, to create a false narrative that the company intends to use during the AGM as an excuse to not answer the difficult questions regarding their actions regarding Greenland's elections and their advertising around the election and all measure of other difficult questions they want to avoid.

Can you hear them saying things like "sorry we can't answer your question because we are seeking legal advise and can't talk about what you're asking. Can you hear that? I can hear that. Do you think the company and its officers and directors would love to use that at the upcoming meeting? Do you think they would make a tool like that so than can avoid such questions, do you think they have done so as I describe with this mystery legal advice?
    My opinion is very possibly.

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.