EXR 6.06% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

Ok guys (& gals) the following information has come from the big...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Ok guys (& gals) the following information has come from the big man himself and he has also given the ok to share on HC as there is a bit of confusion being sprouted.
    There is NO change to the current program, i.e. the the production testing planned for the next 12 months, 1st stage is later this year, full blown next year. The performance shares are linked to subsequent production tests in the years to follow, this has been driven by the board in recognition of his 10yrs service and an incentive to continue working on the project. It will be explained in more detail during the AGM, and we and shareholders, should make sure we attend before voting especially if you have any concerns.
    Tomorrow will be a another day in which we can judge our directors performance as no doubt a presentation outlining the companies H2 strategy will be released in line with his talk at the conference.
    This company will change the lives of many of us, 6 million shares, I would probably let him pick which one of my kids he wants as well..... he has my vote (but I do agree the quarterly was not well worded)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $119.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $86.30K 862.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 405000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 533290 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.