ADO 14.3% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Opel. I too am voting in favour of all resolutions. I am...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Hi Opel.
    I too am voting in favour of all resolutions.
    I am aware of 5 top 20 holders who are voting in favour of all resolutions.
    it’s easy to look in hindsight at decisions that could have been different, but given the information available at the time, were made in the best interest of the company and shareholders.

One decision they would be grappling with right now is -
    Do we manufacture millions of tests in the hope of selling before they are out of date. And if they do, would we support a cap raise to make more if the cash reserves were all spent.
    The other is - do we wait until orders are forth coming before manufacturing.
    We then get an order exceeding supply.

in either case there would be shareholders screaming of incompetence and baying for blood.
    The board is there to make sensible decisions based on the information available at the time, and to spend shareholders money wisely.

To date I think they have done a stellar job to get us to where we are, which is on the cusp of greatness, and a share price many time higher than only a year or so ago, which ultimately is all we want as shareholders.

As far as voting goes, the board (who are aware of the job Jack has done, and is doing) unanimously recommends to retain Jack as chairman.
    You would think they would know more than any shareholder.

I am voting to give them the opportunity to finish the job that they have done to get us this close to a world class testing platform and company.

Let’s not forget all the positives that have been achieved so far and stop this witch hunt by social media that can’t be defended by the person themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $151.4K 6.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1406517 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 188834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.003 ( 11.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ 2351682
Last updated 15.58pm 01/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.