ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

The TGA has not altered its approach or regulatory methods,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    The TGA has not altered its approach or regulatory methods, whereas Europe has.

The arrival of RATs in OZ is only just happening, I see little problems with securing doctor surgeries and emergency units in hospitals, possibly cruise ships.
    Some of the tourist industry is very likely to adopt something like Eugeni and they are only just about to get back into business.

Cruise ships would test people also regularly during their journey, as people could have picked up the virus at any point in time during shore tours.
    There is also a need on a ship to keep on top of infections due to close living conditions.
    The initial outbreaks on cruise ships were quite disastrous for OZ last year.

The business model for Anteo's life science divsion is one of steady sales in locked in contracts, sale numbers will add up as they happen in multiple jurisdictions.
    The fact that Brisbane based manufacturing is gearing up soon with machines being ordered illustrates that the Operon output might not be sufficient and that domestic sales are best supplied by domestic manufacturing.

I sounded the alarm about unrealistic revenue and sales expectations for much of the year, only now to see the forum swinging into the other extreme of being overly pessimistic.
    The progress will be steady, continuous and less spectacular, but such describes the nature
    of commericalisation.
    This is what the company is aiming for.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.