ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-31

1. 8,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1905
    Good questions to have the Board address, I do consider Anteotech would already drafted several future pathways - and have Investor updates at the ready. I say pathways as the Life Science field is the most dynamic it has ever been, and gateways open & close in a literal DX blink of the eye. There needs to be a balance in information released to appease Shareholders, yet not tip their hand to competitors. I would look to not only what is being said, and premoted - but what is not said. Releasing details on Sales is a goto for competition Analysts, so I would want embryonic figures sales targeted.

There has been a Teutonic shift in Life Science market and Regulatory systems. Many folk have forwarded many theories on how the see Anteotech could/should be moving. However, there are very few folk that post, or indeed haven't posted on this subject that coud truly grasp all the issues confronting Anteotech. Given Anteotech's current position and progress achieved, stiffening of the Board's composition, and added expertise, I think Anteotech is in a very good situation in Life Science field with added market leverage.

AnteoX is approaching a pivotal nexus in AnteoEnergy's aspirations, looking forward to developments before the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.