CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    .01%.....bit high isn't it?
    I'm not certain Poly is negative on the stock or being negative about the stock. I don't see negative sentiment from Zimbabwe, I actually see them talking business up.
    My point was that geo political posts on the entirety of Southern Africa are pointless to IVZ atm.
    I read millions of these posts on the AVZ thread about Congo government ect ect......on and on about sovereign risk.
    The greatest sovereign risk IMO is to the Zimbabwean government.
    IF they were to do something stupid with the first O&G discovery, assuming we make one cause if we don't its all pss and wind, the investment community would black ball them, sanctions would likely tighten, international arbitration would follow and Zimbabwe would be set back a decade.
    IVZ has very little risk associated with it atm IMO.
    IVZ has tenure, a PEDPA, which IMO means they are serious about how they are perceived and want to generate exploration, will soon, IMO have a PSA and in the near future a drilling contract issued and in the next 6 - 8 months a well drilled.
    The government stand to lose way way more by doing something stupid.
    To this point I have seen nothing from the government that even looks like a red flag, what happens in South Africa or anywhere else has zero to do with IVZ share price IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.