AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-118

1. 3,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    Hmmmm i dont like this part.

"The Plan, with the same terms and conditions, was last approved by shareholders on 30 November 2018. As at the date of this Notice, the Company has issued 113,875,000 Performance Rights under the Plan. In order for the Directors to be able to grant Performance Rights to executives, employees and contractors under the Plan for a further 3 years from 1 December 2021, shareholder approval is required.

As at the date of this Notice, the Company proposes to issue a maximum of 100,000,000 Performance Rights under the Plan within the three year period following approval of this Resolution. It is however noted that the maximum number is not intended to be a prediction of the actual number of securities to be issued under the Plan, but is instead a ceiling for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 7.2 Exception 13(b)."

Underlining is mine to highlight.

So 113 million freebies have already been issued to date.

Now they want approval to issue up to another 100 million freebies over the next 3 years......so this grab of 31.75 million low ball freebies is just the first of the next allocation of freebies they want.

Vote NO to the Resolutions for low hanging Freebies now and the next 3 three years.

Also question what contribution some of these Directors have made that warrant the gifting of such extravagant rewards for doing what is essentially business as usual and what would be expected of them undertaking their duties for which they receive a generous salary or consulting contract????????

I would also be interested to understand who the other companies are that they refer to by which they deem to be similar companies at similar stages and offering similar generous entitlements to their Directors.....hmmmmmmm?????

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.