AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-127

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    been saying this for ages mate but keep getting attacked for doing so. Posters are having a go at the board but forget that they themselves drool when the big pumpers and winkers who are cosily placed close to the board imply big future valuations snd therefore wads for shareholders. IMO the price is being controlled . And for some time . Not allowed to rise exuberantly , stifled subtlety and interestingly not allowed to fall too much either . The latter would strongly indicate the possibility of an arranged TO at some stage . Many have observed the trading patterns that suggest price control . You have to know what to look for . Try also watching out for the order changes during auction , often as the bids change the offers adjust just enough to cover any new bids and ensure a close on the bid price rather than offer.

it’s possible the board will take this to mine and matrix manage or build their own mining operation . But it’s very unlikely IMO. I do agree that the latest remuneration arrangement sends out a strong message that implies IMO that money now is more important than execution and long term prospect of building a world class mining company with the world class resources they own . The Chinese (they still have a miner with a 9% holding ) normally offer 170% of Vwap sp. about 55c. About 2billion .
    Also, just think for a moment . Why oh why do board opt for a partner deal directly with a high net worth individual from China with connections to catl and on a seemingly more personal basis rather than partnering with catl directly and on a company level ?? To me this just doesn’t make sense at all but must have been done so for a reason. Has anyone bothered to work out ? It’s always best to watch the money and the people behind it rather than bickering about anything else as that is what will determine the future IMO and SP prospects . I wonder what DRC feel about this partner and the method of partnering ??? And also I wonder what the west (or non Chinese) is saying to DRC about it ??? I often wonder?
    It just doesn’t compare to say a partnership agreement with BHP but then why would an established global mining entity partner with a startup board that has just awarded themselves the remuneration package that they have ? I ask ?

Bacanora posters / investors were furious with their 170% stmt of arrangement with their Chinese partner (who they thought was going to be their partner until they weren’t ; board came in for a lot of flak there too) and they too thought that they would mine their own resource from startup to global mining operation reaping lifelong dividends in the process.

I stress this is my IMO. Speak again soon .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.