AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi @_Doc_ et al, Yes, I've had several replies actually, none of...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Hi @_Doc_ et al,

Yes, I've had several replies actually, none of which have provided me (or the shareholders I represent) with any satisfaction thus far.

However, this does not mean that management have dismissed the below suggestions entirely, and I am aware that at least three of our execs each have a copy, plus those who read HC of course.

AVZ Elpha tranche proposals 2021.png

I've argued that the above amendments to the current tranches (as a guide) seek to improve the performance goals whilst keeping the 31.75m performance rights in place for directors. i.e. a win win for everyone IMO.

Now, even if our directors were to secure enough votes for the existing resolution (potentially due to some of the Top 20 relationships that they may have), if I were in their shoes, then I wouldn't want to be fronting up to an AGM if it were clear that 90-95% of individuals were planning to (or had already) VOTE/D AGAINST the current performance rights resolution. Would you?

Hence, IMO why it is important for those who are planning to vote NO to let the directors know first, and WHY you/he/she/they believe (come rain, hail or shine) that the current proposed tranche conditions are inadequate for shareholders.

Some of you may recall that John Clarke's proposed Perf. Rights back in 2019 (I think it was) were extremely unpopular and management eventually withdrew them prior to the AGM. So please don't think that your opinion and voice doesn't count, IT DOES!

GLTA and have a great weekend. Here's hoping for some exciting developments over the weekend re: HEPP &/or Collab. Agreement/s and/or the Favourable Technical Opinion.

Either way, exciting developments are not far away it would seem.

Cheers
    Elpha

DRC Africa Business Forum Nov 8-9 2021 tweet.png
    Last edited by elphamale: 22/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.