TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-78

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Do you guys really think that the discussions on this site have a significant impact on the share price?

Sure maybe for some penny stocks Hot Copper might have an influence.

I've followed a number of stocks over the years on Hot Copper and it's a running joke (outside of HC) that if anyone says anything negative about a stock they are accused of being a downramper also the flipside uprampers or shills. I think at one point someone was accusing Sdaji of being management when he was saying positive things. Now some of you are saying he's a downramper. He's obviously a trader as others have posted and I agree with that whereas a lot of us are just long term holders and don't buy and sell regularily chasing a better profits elsewhere short term.

To be fair the TNT discussions have been pretty interesting read over the last few months with some very great points put forward on both sides. However when it decends into shill, downramper or upramper territory it gets pretty shallow. Sure these type of people exist but the accusations likely far outweigh the reality of them. I see this same accusatory pattern on other no stock related forums too.

I'm sure the accusations won't subside but to think a small forum like this has such a big impact on the price of something like TNT is pretty funny.

FWIW I'm bullish long term on TNT. I'm also super annoyed at the current prices but am not buying into some of the narratives being put forward about other posters.
    Last edited by phoenixdigital: wording 19/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.