LBT 11.8% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

Well, This will be an interesting AGM. I was somewhat hoping we...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    Well, This will be an interesting AGM. I was somewhat hoping we would get some announcement regarding APAS (be a regulatory approval of a module or a placement) but that seems to not be the case. I find it interesting that Damian and Simon are wanting to be issued shares as oppose to purchasing, I know that some people think it's silly making a deal about directors purchasing and owning shares though you've got to remember that we are sitting way below the share price of the last capital raise as well as the remuneration report price being ~8 cents. LBT needs some assurances from the board and seeing them have some skin in the game can only help

I don't think the Board are going to avoid the second strike. I don't want the board to get one but at this current stage, looking at the buyers (or the lack there of) of both shares and the APAS as well as any extra detail regarding distribution or marketing agreements to get investors excited about LBT is a little disappointing.

Hopefully the tech keeps progressing in the mean time though, as Thermo Fisher's sales team and Beckman Coulter's marketing team keep pushing the APAS

Last edited by MacroJohn: 27/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $66.59K 4.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 486857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 702681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.