CAY 1.23% 8.0¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-37

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Yes Cheetah I too would like to know more about financing arrangememt and have always been concerned with how the Chinese deal with Aussie Juniors, I think it should be thrashed around a bit more. Especially going into the future as they can play a long game with deep pockets waiting for juniors to exhaust funds, I always think of Gindalbie, maybe not exactly the same but look who was the winner there.

Also one of the main points that originally attracted me to Canyon beside having a rail track conveniently passing by was Kribi, a brand new deep water port hardly used, how good was that? I was actually distraught when I heard James Durant propose Doula a couple years ago because I thought if we went down that road it could set us up as a target being less profitable, low tonnes and could lead to a downfall of the company allowing just such an opportunity for a Chinese Major to happily swoop in reaping the rewards by proceeding to unlock Kribi - after we pay for all the hard start up work. Kribi is still the key IMO so Id like to know more about Managements plan with financing and guarantees the Kribi link will be constructed in a certain timeframe and we're not falling into a Doula debt trap bleeding out while waiting for Kribi - if Doula happened to be not as profitable as expected.

Great feedback Fishies and good reading, much like an annual report so that might be expected every year from now on (if we're still here). I share the same sentiment and was delighted to pick up more at 8.1 and 8c the last couple of days so I'm thrilled and not thrilled the SP is at these levels but its good making the most of it while its there. I think theres still time at these levels as the wait is just too much for some but for me its bitter sweet. Im keeping cash for 6c though, thats a once in a 2 year event. But I do think after the silly season and into the new year after Jan things will be a whole lot brighter for SH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $114.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $7.2K 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39601 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 13156 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.