HAV 2.50% 20.5¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-9

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi All

I'm a larger shareholder (and long term holder) who has not posted anything in the past, but a regular follower of the sentiment on HC.

There's obviously some degree of frustration over various aspects of the company and I ask if anyone has emailed any questions to be addressed at the AGM ?.
    Questions need to be emailed to [email protected] no later than 11am this Sunday 19th Dec
    I also understand the company monitors HC but unless questions are submitted, there won't be any answers.
    and I think the BOD chose a "virtual" AGM over a "live" AGM under the guise of Covid to avoid facing shareholder frustration.

I assume we all have the same objective, to make money, so what I want to know is, what's the ultimate plan and time frame.

I have a lot of respect for Dr Giles, his skills and achievements, but I think he's married to the company and emotionally attached and can't let go of anything. Joint Venturing might mean letting go of something, but could this be the better solution for him and us.
    Isn't it better to have 50% of something, rather than 100% of some pot of gold at the end of some elusive rainbow.

With regard to the Options, what about issuing the same deal to the rest of us, whether they be listed or not.
    And directors etc get issued options in the same ratio according the the number of shares they've actually purchased with their own money.

I'm no expert, but if I could walk away with the money I've invested here, I would certainly be a lot less frustrated.
    I'm looking forward to the AGM, but doubt that I'll come away any more satisfied. Please make me wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $64.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.922K 9.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47500 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 49431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.