APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-14

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    I voted my shareholdings against resolutions 1,2,4. I do not like feeling I am being blackmailed to vote for a company I part own. Even if there is a second strike, it will need to go to a second vote for the new board. I have seen nothing from the BOD that indicate that they are actively doing anything other than slowly closing down the company. They have treated the shareholders with what appears to be contempt and I see no evidence that they were attempting to negotiate with the shareholder group that attempted to ask for change. I am also disappointed with the shareholder group that did not seem to be willing to advise those shareholders that supported them by providing feedback to questions or updates on any negotiations.

If TC decides to call in a loan that was not approved by the shareholders should the second resolution be passed before trying to negotiate a mutually agreeable resolution before the fourth resolution meeting is called then unfortunately I think that shows whose interests they care about.

Lets see what the numbers are in the AGM but I suspect that the fear of the company being wound up will result in the second resolution failing and in probability the fourth as well.

I suspect that this comment will be moderated even though it is merely stating the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.