APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-15

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Firstly Rabbit Trap thank you for an interesting post. So fed up with the usual management are useless posts, even though I agree with the sentiment it gets very repetitive and boring. I am also very disappointed with the shareholders group and feel let down. A while back they asked for funds. As I was in agreement with what they were trying to achieve I emailed them agreeing to donate money but before doing so I wanted answers to a couple of questions. I also offered my help if there was anything I could do. Silence, never bothered to grace me with a reply.
    One thing intrigues me, a while back a Chinese company invest approx $800000 in APG, now the CCP who are involved with all Chinese companies, do nothing for nothing but of late we have heard nothing from them. What has happened, in my opinion one of two things. Firstly maybe the technology works and they are now in the process of building plants in China, with a slightly tweak so they can say it is their own technology not ours or they are waiting patiently for APG to go broke and take the technology for a pittance. I would love to be a fly on the wall and know what they are thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.