CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-30

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    "Resolution #5 - Consolidation.thoughts on why you would vote against this?"

Because it gives room for further movement of the sp in a downward direction.

Ok, the sp could always go up but that could happen anyway without a consolidation - therefore, imo, the purpose is only to allow this downward trajectory to continue.

Generally (and I beg your pardon if you already know this) one purpose of a consolidation is to elevate the shareprice so that it would be more appealing to instos.
    Instos will have their own criteria for companies to hit their radars and one of the criteria will be related to the shareprice of that company. Some may fix it at $1, $0.50, etc...

In cgb's case, the sp would only correct to around 5c / 7.5c which wouldn't hold much attraction to the larger instos.
    This could be where brokers such as 180Markets come back into the frame to spruik it to their clients, have the BoD issue yet more shares and give those brokers another $100,000 whilst once again ignoring their duty to existing shareholders of not diluting the shares on issue (soi) any further.

Don't forget that there is only ONE 'Special Resolution' in play here...
    To allow the BoD, without shareholder approval, to issue an extra 10% of shares over and above the statutory 15% in 12-months.

Now, ask yourself WHY would this be put in as a 'Special Resolution' when permission for issuing over $300,000-worth of shares (or cash equivalent) to Pnina/AGMPL/Solomon is not ?????

Smoke-and-mirrors....

Special Resolutions need at least 75% of the vote to pass through.

Ordinary Resolutions need at least 50% !!!

I wouldn't call this AGMPL payout attempt an Ordinary Resolution - what about everyone else ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.