CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-58

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    It is abnormal late last year for Sholom Feldman to inform the public that if CGB shareholders do not approve the 70 mil shares to Pinna Feldmans, it may cost shareholders more.
    It is abnormal for the current chairman, also an agent of the Feldmans, to indicate intension to allocate uncasted votes in favour of proposed items, including giving Pinna Feldman the 70 mil shares.
    It is abnormal for the current chairman, in a price-sensitive letter to all shareholders, to persuade shareholders to change their votes in favour of the proposed items, which are undoubtedly against the small shareholders' interests.
    It is abnormal for the current chairman, in the price-senstive letter to all shareholders, to express "If Resolution 3 does not pass then the Company and Ms Feldman will renegotiatea settlement. The outcome cannot be predicted with certainty."
    It is abnormal for the CGB management to propose ""That, pursuant to section 254H of the Corporations Act and for all otherpurposes, the issued capital of the Company be consolidated on the basisthata) every 25 Shares be consolidated into 1 Share; and.." without reasonable explaination to shareholders on any of their purpose.
    As a result, I would insist my decision of No to all proposed items at the General Meeting.
    Last edited by millimouse: 20/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.